The RSCSL is a senior soccer league for male players over 35 and female players over 25. Ages are
determined by the player's age on December 31st of the season year, for example a player who turns
35/25 by December 31st 2018 is eligible for the 2018 season. A male under 35 but over 30 can play in
the league if they only play as a goalkeeper.
- Any returning player (including last year's subs wishing to register as a full-time player): registration opens Monday, February 5th, 2018.
- New Players: registration opens Monday, February 12th, 2018.
- Any player wishing to register only as a sub: registration opens Monday, February 5th, 2018.
Players registering after June 20th will be offered pro-rated fees.
Registration is considered complete when payment is received and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Returning players have a week’s head start over newcomers (Feb 5th vs. Feb 12th) . On the 12th it is open season. Players registering only as subs can begin registering on Feb 5th. Players who were substitutes last year are considered “returning players”.
There will be no refunds on fees (unless there are extreme conditions or unusual circumstances) and refunds can only be given at the end of the season after all league bills are paid.
Jersey Property of RSCSL Agreement:
I understand that team jerseys are the property of the Reno Senior Coed Soccer League and must be
returned when the season ends. By not returning my jersey I understand I will be charged a higher registration fee in the following season.
Athletic Waiver and Release of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Reno Senior Coed Soccer League and related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that:
1. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis or death, while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
4. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS, the Reno Senior Coed Soccer League and Washoe county, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event ("the Releases"), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to persons or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES OR OTHERWISE.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT INDUCEMENT.