The RSCSL senior soccer league is for male players over 35 and female players over 25. Ages are
determined by the player's age on December 31st of the season year, for example a player who turns
35/25 by December 31st 2020 is eligible for the 2020 season. A male under 35 but over 30 can play in
the league if they only play as a goalkeeper.
- Any returning player (including last year's subs wishing to register as a full-time player): registration opens Monday, February 3rd, 2020.
- New Players: registration opens Monday, February 10th, 2020.
- Any player wishing to register only as a sub: registration opens Monday, February 3rd, 2020.
Players registering after June 20th will be offered pro-rated fees.
Registration is considered complete when payment is received and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Returning players have a week’s head start over newcomers (Feb 3rd vs. Feb 10th) . On the 10th it is open season. Players registering only as subs can begin registering on Feb 3rd. Players who were substitutes last year are considered “returning players”.
There will be no refunds on fees (unless there are extreme conditions or unusual circumstances) and refunds can only be given at the end of the season after all league bills are paid.
- It's outdoor soccer and runs approximately April 15th to August 15th, with a break over the week of July 4th
- Games are always on Thursday nights from 6-8pm (regular 90 minute games)
- First half of the season, the games are split between the North Valley and South Valley fields; second half of the season, all games are at South Valleys
Please click here to register for the Senior league: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/222091.